KubeOrbit is an integration testing tool for cloud-native application.
What can it do?
It solves the following problems during integration tests:
- Developers in a team need to wait for others to finish testing due to the limited test environment, which slows down development.
- An unstable feature being deployed to a microservice causes errors on whole system.
- The test environment is easy to change and unstable, which has negative effects on team collaboration.
KubeOrbit has taken the following features into consideration during the design:
- Quick command to forward in-cluster traffic to your local workstation.
- No need to change your architecture: Adapt to the tech stack and architecture of your microservice, so you don't need to change them.